No Weak Links on NRA Safes!
1. BALANCED LAYERS-Liberty's state-of-the art water-jet technology precisely cuts our fireboard layers to fit in all the right places:
- Most critical to good fire protection is the door. With precision cut fireboard we are able to custom fit layers in three areas of the door: In the composite door section, around the locking mechanism and on the door panel. When it comes to fire protection in the door, nobody does it like Liberty!
- Liberty's engineers also implemented a unique design that interlocks the ceiling and the walls so they won't fall down during a fire. Keeping fireboard in place during expansion and contraction is very important.
- Liberty even installs additional pieces of fireboard in the doorjambs to make sure there are no weak links. Most manufacturers don't. Check it out.
- Many manufacturers shortchange the quality of their safes by leaving out the fireboard in critical areas or worse-use 1/2" fire board or create airspaces to make it look like they have as much. Voids like these create weak links and thus under-perform in real fires.