5. Bolt Locking System
SECURITY FEATURE #5: BOLT LOCKING SYSTEM
- Active locking bolts come in 3 sizes: 1", 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" in diameter.
- There are 2 lengths of bolts: 1-3/4" or 2-3/8" in length.
- Bolts can be located on one-, three-, or four-sides of the door.
- All doors include Liberty's Easy Glide™ Bolt Protectors.
BENEFITS of the BOLT LOCKING SYSTEM
- Locking bolts interlock and secure the safe door to the body of the safe.
- The thicker the bolts the higher the security.
- The higher the number of bolts, the longer the bolts, and the more sides of the door the bolts are on-the tougher the door is to bend during pry attempts and distort during a fire.
Easy Glide™ Bolt Protectors provide for a smooth, tight operation of the locking bolts as they glide in and out of the door.